– Bug fixes and performance improvements for the watch app and complications
– Complete redesign of the phone app
– Improved display for your Net Calorie calculation on the home page
– Home page now also includes a snapshot of the past 7 days
– Introducing a brand new premium Trends page
– Shows a detailed view of your past 7 days of net calorie history
– Includes total combined 7 day consumed and burned calories
The team is also working on additional features to be released within the next few months so stay tuned!
Soon, Base11 Studios is launching CaliCalo, an energy balance app for Apple Watch, supported by iPhone. Monitor your daily calorie intake and use the calorie progress meter on the watch to see how you’re tracking to meet your daily calorie goals.
Use any application/source to add data to Apple HealthKit and view your calorie status on both the Apple Watch and the iPhone companion app.
– Apple watch app to view net calories for the day, made up of calories consumed, calories burned through activity, and calories burned through rest activity
– Calorie meter to easily view your status
– Companion iPhone app for a quick view of your calorie stats
Stay tuned for the release and preview the screenshots below!
Apple Watch App